Admission Process of Perfect English School
Please visit our campus with prior appointment between 9.00 AM – 4.30 PM any day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday between 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM. The school office will provide detailed information about the school, methodology, facilities, fee structure and the admission procedure followed by a campus tour.
We take admission at all level from Pre Primary to Grade VIII. Following documents are required for those who are desirous of the same :
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Residence proof of Parents/Guardians
- Copies of previous two years scholastic record.
- School Leaving Certificate (In original)
- 2 Passport size photographs of the student with their name written on the back of each photograph
PES aims to welcome all family members into our community. As such, our first admission priority is given to families with siblings currently attending PES. Acceptance into year levels with very limited places will be reserved for children with a sibling or multiple siblings already enrolled at PES or with applications submitted. Siblings will also be given first priority should there be a wait list in their year level. The following documents are required during admission
Birth Certificate copy
- 1 passport size photo
- Immunization record
- Local address proof
- Previous year report card / transcript
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Residential permit / Visa copy / Passport copy (foreign students)
Scholarship is a privilege extended to students who have shown excellent performance in academics or sports.
Students who have scored more than 85% in aggregate OR
Students who have bagged a Gold/ Silver/ Bronze Medal in any sports at District or State Level.